The Tuscany is an 8’ slate pool table in a beautiful Charcoal finish made of Ash, Acacia and Engineered Wood, the Tuscany features a classic, pastoral design with a progressive finish. K-66 cushion rubber and 1” three-piece certified slate creates outstanding performance conditions that exceed BCA Tournament specifications. The Tuscany also boasts custom leather drop pockets, your choice of Championship Invitational Teflon-coated, stain resistant felt and metal coin rail sights that enhance the table’s playability as well as its elegance. This table comes complete with an Accessory kit that includes everything you need to play pool. Includes FREE Shipping and a true white glove delivery by your designated billiards installation team.
- Choice of Teflon spill proof color felt by Championship
- Finished by hand, using a multi-step process in an elegant Charcoal on Ash
- 1", three-piece certified slate for the highest play quality possible
- K66 Natural Cushion Rubber on each rail for a consistent, authentic, and even rebound
- Custom Drop Pockets made of Leather for consistent, quiet play as well as a great look and feel
- Coordinating, Decorative sights that combine functionality for game play and beauty that matches the design itself
- Exceeds BCA Tournament specifications
- Premium Accessory Kit
- 57" 2-Piece Wood Cue (4)
- Table Brush
- Wood Triangle
- Wood 9 Ball Triangle
- Bridge Cue & Bridge Head
- 6-Cue Cue Rack
- Billiard Ball Set
- Table Cover
- FREE SHIPPING
- True White Glove Delivery USA
This Product is Made Of:
- This Pool Table is constructed of Solid Ash, Ash Veneer, Powder Coated Steel, Acacia, and Engineered Wood. This item is built using sustainable wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®)
Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 58.25" W x 102.25" L x 33" H 950LB
- White Glove Delivery: FREE SHIPPING & Installation
All in-stock tables are shipped within 1 - 2 weeks of ordering. Lead times may vary. A representative will reach out if your selected product has a longer lead time.
Your table will ship directly to a certified billiards technician in your area. A representative will reach out to you to coordinate the delivery and installation of your pool table after once your table has been picked up by the freight carrier. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes two-four weeks once the table has shipped, depending on location and installer lead time. This is subject to change during the holiday season and other busy periods.
What is white glove installation?
Your product ships directly to certified billiards technicians in your area. A representative with Sawyer Twain will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table after production has been completed and your items are ready to ship. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes two-four weeks, depending on location and installer lead time. This is subject to change during the holiday season and other busy periods.
- 875.00 LBS
- True White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation