The Apex 8’ Slate Pool Table is the newest kid on the block. Designed with Ash, Acacia and Engineered Wood, the Apex features a modern design. K-66 cushion rubber and 1” three-piece certified slate creates outstanding performance conditions that exceed BCA Tournament specifications. The Apex also boasts custom leather drop pockets, your choice of Championship Invitational Teflon-coated, stain resistant felt and metal coin rail sights that enhance the table’s playability as well as its elegant. This includes a true white glove delivery and installation USA.
The Apex Pool Table Features:
- Choice of Teflon spill proof color felt by Championship
- Finished by hand to create a beautiful Charcoal on Ash finish
- 1", three-piece certified slate for the highest play quality possible
- K66 Natural Cushion Rubber on each rail for a consistent, authentic, and even rebound
- Designed with Solid Ash, Ash Veneer, Powder Coated Steel, Acacia, and Engineered Wood. This item is built using sustainable wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC®)
- Genuine Leather Drop Pockets
- Coordinating, Decorative sights that combine functionality for game play and beauty that matches the design itself
- Meets all BCA Tournament specifications
Premium Billiards Accessories Kit:
- 57" 2-Piece Wood Cue (4)
- Table Brush
- Wood Triangle
- Wood 9 Ball Triangle
- Bridge Cue & Bridge Head
- 6-Cue Cue Rack
- Billiard Ball Set
- Table Cover
FREE SHIPPING & Installation USA
Apex Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 58.25" W x 102.25" L x 33" H 950LB
- White Glove Delivery: FREE SHIPPING & Installation
All in-stock tables are shipped within 1 - 2 weeks of ordering. Lead times may vary. A representative will reach out if your selected product has a longer lead time.
Your table will ship directly to a certified billiards technician in your area. A representative will reach out to you to coordinate the delivery and installation of your pool table after once your table has been picked up by the freight carrier. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes two-four weeks once the table has shipped, depending on location and installer lead time. This is subject to change during the holiday season and other busy periods.
What is white glove installation?
Your product ships directly to certified billiards technicians in your area. A representative with Sawyer Twain will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table after production has been completed and your items are ready to ship. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes two-four weeks, depending on location and installer lead time. This is subject to change during the holiday season and other busy periods.
- 875.00 LBS
- True White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation