First Team CHALLENGER TURBO Adjustable Basketball Hoop
- 200.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
The First Team CHALLENGER TURBO Adjustable Basketball Hoop features a 5" x 5" vertical post that incorporates our bolt-down anchor base for ease of assembly and relocation. The rim height is infinitely adjustable by simply turning the EZ crank handle. The basketball hoop's Y-shaped extension arms provide 30" or more of safety setback distance, keeping every player on your home court safe from collisions with the basketball hoop. A 36" x 54" tempered glass backboard and heavy duty flex rim add to this basketball system's great performance. A perfect combination of performance and economy.
- 5" x 5" Steel Pole
- Infinitely adjustable rim height from 10' to 7.5'
- Bolt down anchor system
- 36" x 54" Tempered Glass Backboard
- Pole to Backboard Distance is 30" at 10' - Distance increases when lowered
- Heavy Duty Flex Rim
- Approx. Weight: 200 lbs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Covers any damage caused by normal basketball activity and normal player contact with the goal. "Normal basketball activity" and "Normal player contact" shall be described as any action that is necessary for participation in the game of basketball. Deliberate hanging on the rim, multiple player hanging and vandalism are not covered under the Limited Warranty.
- Type: Residential
- Style: Adjustable Height
- Backboard Size: 36'' x 54''
- Backboard Material: Tempered Glass
- Pole: 5'' x 5''
- Installation: Bolt Down Anchor System
- Safety Setback: 30''
- Rim: Heavy Duty Flex
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Brand: First Team
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our items are shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight with lift gate service for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. The carrier will assist with getting your items to your garage (not inside). We highly recommend using a professional installer to complete the setup of your table. We're more than happy to refer you to one!