Tradewind Is Stainless Laminate Flush Legs Air Hockey Table By Performance Games
- 270.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Unitized cabinet, rails, and playfield with:
- 6” x 1” satin stainless laminated MDF aprons
- Commercial-grade table strength
- Cabinet cross brace support to help keep play surface flat
- No external fasteners
- Optional drawer
Hidden puck drops on both ends
Commercial-grade blower motor producing in excess of 210 CFM
- 5” x 7” solid wood
- Optional stained or laminated
- Flush Legs
- Leg levelers
High-pressure light/dark grey laminate playfield with:
- 1” MDF substrate base
- Clear acrylic covering graphics and entire laminate surface
- Backer board to help keep play surface flat.
- Custom colors available
- Optional custom graphics
(2) 3 ¼” Commercial grade pucks
Solid wooden rails with built-in quiet package:
- Optional stain / paint colors
- Hidden rail bolts system
- 40% more bolts than the nearest competitor’s table for increased puck action off rails
- Standard quiet package to reduce noise by 90%
- Inserts in top rails to keep rail tight to play surface
- 45 degree rail corners assembled for performance and safety
- 5/16” overhang on the nose of the rail
- Built-in abacus scoring
Solid ABS Mallets
Assembly and Shipping Specifications:
- Assembled Size (LxWxH): 88” x 48” x 32”
- Assembled Weight: 270 lbs.
- Shipped Size (L x W x H ) - Inches
- Box 1 = 90x50x8
- Box 2 = 30x15x11
- Shipped Weight: 330 lbs.
- Apron Height: 6”
Game comes with:
- (2) 3 ¼” Commercial-grade pucks
- (2) Solid commercial-grade mallets
- Abacus scoring
Performance Games, Inc. (PGI), the manufacturer, extends the following warranty to the original purchase of any PGI home product for a period of 2 (two) years form the date of purchase, for units employed in ordinary home use (non-commercial applications). All products must be purchased from an authorized PGI dealer to obtain warranty coverage.
PGI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part(s), excluding installation and labor, which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Any replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Such warranty part(s), repairs or replacements are subject to the following conditions:
Owner must ship (or otherwise deliver) the defective part(s) to PGI and enclose a brief description of the nature of the problem, the address to which the replacement part(s) should be shipped, the model name, and verification of purchase date and ownership (copy of sales receipt).
Note: Completing and returning the attached Registration Card at time of purchase eliminates the requirement of a sales receipt if a warranty claim is later made.
Owner is responsible for shipping charges to and from the manufacturer’s facility.
PGI reserves the rights to substitute parts of equal or greater value and comparable function, in the event such parts have been modified or enhanced since the original owner’s product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
Any failure caused by or resulting from abuse, neglect or accident; improper use, modification, service, maintenance or repair; or normal wear and tear.
Cabinet exterior and decorative finishes, including scratches, scrapes, and nicks in surfaces.
Installation or labor cost, in any form, incurred in any manner. Only part repairs or replacements are provided.
Damages incurred in shipping, unpacking, set-up, and installation.
Commercial or industrial users.
Tables located outside the United States and Canada.
Processing Time and Shipping:
All Performance Games tables are shipped within 2 to 3 weeks of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. All questions welcome!