Sure Shot OG Foosball Table By Performance Games
- 245.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
The Sure Shot OG foosball table combines European styling with American play. It is the big brother of the Sure Shot ES. The traditional mahogany laminate cabinet includes 1 1/2" aprons with side ball returns, and serving hole with groove on each side. The legs are vinyl wrapped with rubber covered levelers, and leg assembly attached through goal wall and side apron for structural integrity.
The high-performance rod assembly includes .120 high-tensile steel rods which are both grounded and plated, double-wound spirol pins, TPR octagonal sure-grip handles, and non-binding bumpers. Includes counter-balanced men designed for superior strength and durability. Playfield design includes high-pressure laminated playfield and bottom to assure flatness. A clear acrylic covers the graphices and entire playfield.
High-performance, industry-leading rod assembly (PGI / Fireball) includes:
- ITSF approved (PGI / Fireball) components
- Used in 25 countries
- Two-piece split bearing
- Allows quick installation of rod-figures-handles to the table within minutes without having to remove any parts
- Industrial grade high tensile steel rods
- Ground and treated with high-tech anodizing process (QPQ) into a stainless steel color
- Higher resistance against wear and corrosion.
- Fabrication and treatment ensure exceptional strength against bending
- Counter-balance men with ultimate foot design
- Enables full ball control with easy catch, pass, and shooting
- Seamless side surface facilitates tic-tac motion.
- Sharp edges in front make bank shots easy
- Men and handles attached with double-wound spiral pins
- Non-binding silicone bumpers
- For better cushioning and longer life with PVC washer which keeps bumpers from sticking
- Palm friendly handles
- Two-phase TPR injection: combines a hard-core inside and a soft surface layer. This makes best comfort, control and tight fit on rods with no wraps needed
Balls (PGI / Fireball):
- Centerless ground for optimal handling and control
- Surface softness that makes catching and pinning easier
- Optional one-man goalie
Traditional Mahogany MDF cabinet structure that includes:
- 1 ½” aprons with dual side ball returns
- Serving hole with groove on each side
- 16” deep aprons
- Leg bolt through cabinet for extra structural integrity
Playfield design includes:
- ¾” high-pressure laminated playfield and bottom to assure flatness
- Built in field trim for smooth transition
- Permanent attachment on all sides and under the goal wall
- Clear acrylic covering over the graphics and entire playfield to prevent scratches and damage.
- 4x4 powder-coated steel legs
- Leg levelers with rubber bottoms provides sturdiness during aggressive play
Shipping and Assembly Specifications:
- Assembled Size (LxWxH): 56”30”x36”
- Assembled Weight: 245 lbs.
- Shipped Size (L x W x H) – Inches
- Box 1 = 58x33x36
- Shipped Weight: 301 lbs.
Game comes with:
- (3) Balls
- Spiral pin punch
- (2) Additional men
- (1) Red
- (1) Black
Performance Games, Inc. (PGI), the manufacturer, extends the following warranty to the original purchase of any PGI home product for a period of 2 (two) years form the date of purchase, for units employed in ordinary home use (non-commercial applications). All products must be purchased from an authorized PGI dealer to obtain warranty coverage.
PGI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part(s), excluding installation and labor, which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Any replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Such warranty part(s), repairs or replacements are subject to the following conditions:
Owner must ship (or otherwise deliver) the defective part(s) to PGI and enclose a brief description of the nature of the problem, the address to which the replacement part(s) should be shipped, the model name, and verification of purchase date and ownership (copy of sales receipt).
Note: Completing and returning the attached Registration Card at time of purchase eliminates the requirement of a sales receipt if a warranty claim is later made.
Owner is responsible for shipping charges to and from the manufacturer’s facility.
PGI reserves the rights to substitute parts of equal or greater value and comparable function, in the event such parts have been modified or enhanced since the original owner’s product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
Any failure caused by or resulting from abuse, neglect or accident; improper use, modification, service, maintenance or repair; or normal wear and tear.
Cabinet exterior and decorative finishes, including scratches, scrapes, and nicks in surfaces.
Installation or labor cost, in any form, incurred in any manner. Only part repairs or replacements are provided.
Damages incurred in shipping, unpacking, set-up, and installation.
Commercial or industrial users.
Tables located outside the United States and Canada.
Processing Time and Shipping:
All Performance Games tables are shipped within 2 to 3 weeks of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. All questions welcome!