Playcraft Saybrook Midnight Shuffleboard Table 12', 14', 16'
- 350.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
The Saybrook is Playcraft's newest home recreation series shuffleboard table featuring the latest in design innovation. A completely KD (knocked down) table with a two-piece split playfield means that the Saybrook can be used in locations with difficult access where longer tables wouldn’t ordinarily fit. Solid hardwood construction finished in a weathered Midnight charcoal gray that features popular industrial design exposed steel hardware. The Saybrook is certain to be a welcomed addition in your game room. The two-piece playfield is a 2” thick solid single vertical stave butcher block that is finished with a poured polymer coating 1/8” thick and includes upgraded pro-series style climate adjusters for shaping the playfield. Full assembly required
- Solid hardwood construction finished in weathered Midnight charcoal gray
- Completely KD (knocked down) construction – Full assembly required.
- Available in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths
- Exposed steel corners and hardware
- Traditional 1-2-3 indoor scoring pattern
- Two-piece 16” wide by 2” thick solid hardwood butcher block playfield finished with a pour polymer coating 1/8” thick
- Set of (8) Deluxe 2-1/8” weights – 4 Blue & 4 Red
- Pro-series style climate adjusters
- Adjustable leg levelers
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- 1 lb can of Playcraft Medium Speed Wax
- 1 year warranty
- FREE SHIPPING
12’ = 144" L x 24" W x 32" H / 300 lbs
14’ = 168" L x 24" W x 32" H / 350 lbs
16’ = 192" L x 24" W x 32" H / 400 lbs
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our items are shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight with lift gate service for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. The carrier will assist with getting your items to your garage (not inside). We highly recommend using a professional installer to complete the setup of your table. We're more than happy to refer you to one!