The Georgetown is Playcraft's latest entry into the home shuffleboard market, and it is raising the bar for the competition! With richly stained real wood veneer and solid wood accent features, the Georgetown has furniture grade finishes not typically seen on a shuffleboard in this price range. Complimented by a 1-3/4" solid single stave butcher block playfield with 10 coats of polyurethane and included climate adjusters, you are assured of end to end rigidity and a perfect shape for years of play. The included hardwood abacus scorers finish off this beautifully table, while emphasizing the real wood features.
- Honey Oak burninshed finish
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring on 12' and 1-2-3-4 on the 14' & 16'
- Climate adjuster system
- Rigid reinforced double-paneled pedestal legs with metal leg levelers and hinged door with shelves for storage
- 2 legs on 12 foot and 3 legs on longer tables for stability and structural rigidity
- 1-3/4" thick solid hardwood butcher-block playfield finished with 10 coats of polyurethane to create a smooth, glossy, fast surface
- Hardwood veneer cradle
- Hardwood corners and rail caps
- Carpeted walls and gutters
- Deluxe hardwood abacus scorers
- Set of (8) 2-1/8" deluxe weights - 4 blue, 4 red
- Speed wax
- 1 Year Warranty
- FREE SHIPPING (LTL Curbside freight delivery)
Optional Deluxe accessory kit includes:
- Set of hardwood bowling pins
- Deluxe Pinsetter
- Hardwood board sweep
- Black split leather deluxe cover sized to fit the table
Shuffleboard Table Dimensions:
Outside dimensions : 144" x 24" x 31"
Playfield dimensions: 136" x 15"
Total weight : 260 lbs
Outside dimensions : 168" x 25" x 31"
Playfield dimensions: 156" x 15"
Total weight : 315 lbs
Outside dimensions : 192" x 25" x 31"
Playfield dimensions: 180" x 15"
Total weight : 345 lbs
- 340.00 LBS