A Modern Pool Cue Rack for the Perfect Finishing Touch
If you’re in the process of furnishing your perfect game room, make sure you have the accessories you need to pull the contemporary design together. Increase the functionality of your new space, and keep everything organized with this modern pool cue rack from Nixon Billiards.
Whether you want to protect your handcrafted cues or display the tools of the trade, this rack will do the job in style. The Bryant Wall Rack is a sleek wooden pool cue rack capable of holding up to eight cues at a time. Just mount it on the wall, and you’re ready to host tournaments with friends and family.
Features of this Modern Pool Cue Rack:
- Holds eight cue sticks
- Available in Antique or Brushed Walnut
- Free Shipping
Shop Modern Pool Cue Racks and More at Sawyer Twain
If you’re looking for the perfect modern pool table, or you need a stylish new piece to store all of your game room accessories, you will find everything you need here at Sawyer Twain. With benefits like our easy and transparent shipping process and a host of reputable brands to choose from, you have everything you need to build your game room. Explore now, and contact us if you have any questions about this contemporary wooden pool cue rack!
Nixon Billiards Platinum Warranty
We, at Nixon Billiards, stand behind every product we manufacture, proudly offering one of the best warranties in the industry, the NIXON BILLIARDS PLATINUM WARRANTY, ensuring a worry free and enjoyable ownership experience.
This warranty agreement BECOMES EFFECTIVE THE MOMENT YOUR PURCHASE IS COMPLETED. This warranty is not transferrable and will only apply to the original owner/purchaser.
INDOOR TABLES – LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Nixon, using its sole discretion, will either repair or replace the part(s) proven to be defective as established per the following:
- Table cabinet, rails, blinds, legs, and internal support system: Guaranteed to be free from splitting or cracking.
- Leather Cushions: Guaranteed against separation, dry rot, or hardening.
- Nixon Slate: Guaranteed from chipping, cracking, or warping (Only if any portion of the playing field is affected).
Nixon's warranty does not cover the repair or replacement of the billiard table's cloth, pockets, or accessories.
- Cabinet & Playfield Board - 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY for parts and materials only
- Indoor Playfield Surface – LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on the playing surface only.
- The polymer coating for indoor products are warranted for lifetime to the original owner from cracking, chipping, or fogging.
TABLE GAMES INCLUDING:
POKER, PUB TABLES
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY for parts and materials only.
FINISHED FURNITURE INCLUDING:
Game Tables, Chairs, Dining Tops, Benches, Pub Tables, Bars, Bar Stools, DB Cabinets, Cue Racks & Shelves
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY for parts and materials only.
ACCESSORIES EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY:
Billiard Table Accessory Kits, Table Covers, Bowling Pin Kits, Shuffleboard Cabinet Protectors, Shuffleboard Light Kits, Shuffleboard Scoring Units, and Shuffleboard Bumpers.
Indoor Tables placed in weather environments
How to file a claim…
All claims must be emailed to [email protected] accompanied by sufficient digital photo documentation along with a brief explanation of the issue. Our Warranty Department will review your claim and respond promptly. If a claim is deemed valid, we will replace or repair, at our discretion, any or all the components involved in the claim.
In some cases, Nixon has the right to request a copy of the original bill of sale from the original owner.
If the part cannot be determined as defective by the digital photos submitted, the owner, at their expense, will need to return the part to Nixon Billiards according to the shipping instructions provided to them. The cost of shipping will be reimbursed should the part be determined by Nixon to be defective.
Nixon Billiards, using its sole discretion, will repair or replace any part(s), which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The labor costs (installation) to replace the defective part(s) will not be covered under this warranty.
If the claim occurs more than ONE year after the original date of purchase, shipping costs will be the sole responsibility of the owner.
Warranty Exclusions and Conditions FOR ALL ITEMS:
Nixon Billiards does not claim responsibility under this warranty for any of the following:
- Nixon Billiards does not warranty any items placed in a commercial, institutional, or retail setting for finish issues, dings, dents, scratches, or any other signs of wear from any usage of the product.
- Subsequent owners: Nixon extends this warranty only to the original owner, and only when purchased from Nixon or an authorized Nixon dealer.
- Damage caused by factors other than manufacturer's materials or workmanship: Nixon does not extend warranty coverage to repairs or replacements as a result of abuse, neglect, alteration, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other act of nature, abnormal playing conditions, or accidental damage.
- This warranty is void if any non-authorized Nixon Dealer or non-authorized installer services or installs any Nixon product(s).
- This Warranty does not require the replacement of the entire table but does cover the repair or replacement of any defective parts as stated herein.
- This warranty does not cover table leveling or shifting.
- Nixon Billiard's warranty represents the complete understanding between the original owner and Nixon Billiards of the warranty coverage for your product(s).
Nixon Billiards makes no other guarantees, express or implied, other than those established within this document.
Nixon Billiards does not authorize any person or entity to assume additional liabilities or obligations in connection with your product(s). This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- 40.00 LBS