Brunswick The Ross Indoor Putting Green
- 208.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Calculated at Checkout
If you want to make a bold statement on the course, but only have limited space to practice at home, then the Ross is the perfect choice. Named after the famous golf course architect Donald Ross, this green measures 2 feet wide by 8 feet long and includes 2 break stations - 1 on each side, for up to 50 different break combinations. It can also be easily elevated on one end to practice those uphill putts that can make or break your game.
The Ross comes with one cup and one side step, as well as a matching putter rack that holds up to 4 putters*. If you’re looking for the most realistic putting experience in a green that’s designed to fit any space and style, the Ross definitely delivers.
- Two break stations, one on each side, for up to 50 break combinations
- Can be easily elevated on two ends to practice uphill and downhill putts
- Green comes with one cup, one side step, and one headboard that also serves as a ball-stop
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Include FREE SHIPPING & Installation by a designated billiards tech in your area!
FREE SHIPPING USA : A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions.