The barn wood pool table is a rough sawn, timber design billiard table that will go with any rustic, lodge or western decor. The barn wood pool table is made from fresh sawn timbers to replicate the barn wood look at an affordable price. The leg system is designed in a mission style using 6" and 4" rough sawn timbers. The body wrap, side skirts, and top rails are all made of one and two-inch rough sawn pine boards. The spotting points or sites are black one-inch square hand forged iron clavos doornails which give this table a western or ranch feel. The same iron doornails are used to accent the siderail skirt. Matching rustic cue racks are available. Every barnwood pool table is finished with a catalyzed lacquer to protect it for years to come.
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Matte black, full shielded pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
Pool Table Measurements
|Table Size||7 Foot||8 Foot||9 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"||50" X 100"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"||63" X 113"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"||13'8" X 17'10"|
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our items are shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. All questions welcome!
- 564.00 LBS