Playcraft St Lawrence - Espresso Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table w/ 3" Butcher Block Playfield 12', 14', 16'
- 445.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Write a Review (Playcraft St Lawrence - Espresso Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table w/ 3" Butcher Block Playfield 12', 14', 16')
Part of the new Fairfield collection, the St Lawrence shuffleboard table is helping to redefine expectations. Made from select hardwoods and precision machined components, the St Lawrence is engineered for a quality assembly and a lifetime of reliable play. All components assemble via machined bolts and inserts. The playfield is true vertical stave butcher block made from Canadian maple with a poured polymer surface. Markings are traditional 1-2-3 and table lengths are 12’, 14’ or 16’. Available in a chestnut or espresso finish, both stains are hand applied for a beautiful result. Precision carvings of table details match the available companion pool tables creating the option for a beautifully matched game room.
- Available in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths
- Hand rubbed warm Chestnut or Espresso furniture finish
- Select hardwood 2-piece cradle with deep carved accents
- Tapered box legs
- Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple Butcher Block with poured polymer top
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
- Premium set of 2 5/16” weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color matched hardwood board sweep
- Playcraft deluxe medium speed wax
12 Foot: 145" L x 32.5" W x 32" H Weight: 369 lbs
14 Foot: 169" L x 32.5" W x 32" H Weight: 445 lbs
16 Foot: 193" L x 32.5" W x 32" H Weight: 556 lbs
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our items are shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight with lift gate service for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. The carrier will assist with getting your items to your garage (not inside). We highly recommend using a professional installer to complete the setup of your table. We're more than happy to refer you to one!