The Rio Grande’s post and beam leg design, artisan joinery and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Featured in a Weathered Raven finish that appears to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Rio Grande is certain to make an impression. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality billiards with family and friends! The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K55 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, dependable rebound. The Rio Grande slate pool table meets all BCA standards. The Rio Grand includes a one year warranty as well as your choice of color felt. Professional Installation is highly recommends.
Rio Grande Pool Table Features:
- Choice of Teflon spill proof color felt by Championship
- Available in 7' or 8'
- Optional Dining Top Available
- DESIGN: The Playcraft Rio Grande combines rustic styling, weathered hardwood, artisan joinery and steel features to create a popular transitional design
- The hardwoods used are distressed and receive a weathered finish which provides a sense that reclaimed wood was used to build the table.
- Hand weathered raven finish to create the desired characteristic of color variability between components for this popular design statement
- 3-piece premium slate system consists of 1” thick backed slate that has been book matched and each piece honed to 1000th of an inch.
- The leveling hardware allows for micro adjustments during installation
- Professional Installation Recommended
7’ – 89” L x 51” W x 33” H / 750 lbs
Playfield = 39” x 78”
Bench = 73” x 17” x 21” H
8’ – 101” L x 57” W x 33” H / 850 lbs
Playfield = 44” x 88”
Bench = 85” x 17” x 21” H
- 850.00 LBS