Available in 12', 14', 16', 18' ( with three legs ) and 22'( five legs ) lengths, the Telluride has taken shuffleboard elegance to the next level. With design elements inspired from the American West, Playcraft has created a unique design that is a stand out among many other tables that look like each other.
The primary cradle components are manufactured from solid hardwoods ( not a veneer ) that is then hand stained. The result is a beautifully rich honey with color that expresses deeply in the wood. The end horse shoe collars are patiently molded into shape for superior rigidity.Their interior end walls are carpeted in traditional grey. Finally, unique appliqués and attention to styling details, such as the reduction on the side rails, makes this table a standout in the field.
The 3" thick x 20" wide playfield is carefully constructed of vertical stave kiln dried Canadian maple which is then expertly covered by a 1/4 of poured polymer for the perfect playing surface. The vertical stave construction ensures a lifetime of end to end stability for a flat and reliable playfield that can be shaped to perfection using the included climatic adjusters. Scoring is traditional 1-2-3 scoring on all sizes
The optional 24" overhead electronic scoring system makes a massive statement that ensures the Telluride stands by itself. The face is printed Plexiglases (many others use labels ) and the 3" wide solid wood trim is stained to match the table.
Playing equipment includes a set of eight, 2 5/16"" deluxe playing weights (4 blue & 4 red) , speed bead wax, assembly instructions and a board sweep. Available options include a set of 10 hardwood bowling pins, a deluxe hardwood pinsetter, and a black 22 oz PU split leather cover.
- Solid hardwood construction stained with a rich honey with clear birch accents
- Unique solid hardwood cradle and leg appliqué
- One piece horseshoe ends provide increased cradle strength
- Traditional gray carpeted gutters and side walls for noise reduction
- 3” – vertical stave, edge glued, kiln dried Canada Maple butcher block playfield with ¼” poured polymer surface
- Traditional indoor 1-2-3 scoring system
- Pro-style threaded climate adjusters
- On leg storage shelf
- 3” leg levelers
- 1 Year Warranty
- Playing equipment includes, set of (8) 2-5/16” weights – 4 blue, 4 red, board sweep, speed wax and playing instructions
- Optional 24" stained hardwood overhead electronic scorer with Plexiglass face.
- Optional Accessory Kit includes
- 22 oz black PU split leather cover
- Set of 10 solid hardwood bowling pins and score pad
- Deluxe hardwood bowling pin setter
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our Playcraft items are shipped within 15 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight with lift gate service for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. The carrier will assist with getting your items to your garage (not inside). We highly recommend using a professional installer to complete the setup of your table. We're more than happy to refer you to one!
- 610.00 LBS