The Timber Lodge barnwood pool table is our newest design and is a rough sawn timber billiard table that will be the highlight of any rustic game room area. The Timber Lodge barnwood pool table is made from rough sawn pine timbers to replicate a barnwood look at an affordable price. The legs on this table are six-inch by six-inch solid rough sawn pine timbers. The body wrap is made from one and two-inch rough sawn pine boards. The rails are constructed from six by six rough sawn pine timbers. The spotting points or sites are black, one-inch square hand forged iron clavos doornails which give this table a western or ranch feel. Matching rustic cue racks are available. Every barnwood pool table is finished with a catalyzed lacquer to protect it for years to come.
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Matte black, full shielded pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
Pool Table Measurements
|Table Size||7 Foot||8 Foot||9 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"||50" X 100"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"||63" X 113"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"||13'8" X 17'10"|
The spotting points or sites are black 1 inch square hand forged iron clavos doornails which give this table a western or ranch feel.
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our items are shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. All questions welcome!