Classic Pool Table Design
Set your game room apart with the Nixon Billiards Desyn mid-century modern pool table from Sawyer Twain. This elegant solid wood billiards table fits any size room for you to entertain guests with hours of game time. Championship felt covers the table top to provide superior play on a smooth surface without knicks and tears. Choose the felt color of your pool table to match it with the decor and style of your game room.
Put It All Together
Sawyer Twain offers optional kits, games, and furniture to help turn your pool table into a centerpiece that friends will talk about for years. You can start by upgrading your mid-century pool table accessory pieces to Classic or Vintage Plank and Hide kits for a modern-style look to your pool table.
Add a dining top and bench to turn your billiards table into a dining table for food, board games, or poker before playing ball. The bench design is excellent for storing your game pieces and a beautiful accent to the modern mid-century pool table. With the included dining top, you can eat comfortably, knowing spills will be easy to clean and won’t tarnish your stunning Championship felt cover.
Features of this Mid-Century Pool Table :
- Choice of Teflon spill-proof color felt by Championship
- Premium billiards accessory kit (pool table balls, four cue sticks, ball rack, brush, and chalk) included
- Grey Walnut Finish Pictured
- Ash wood design
- Slate pool table with a dining top option
- Optional wall rack in matching finish
- Optional benches in matching finish - small w/o storage (36") or large w/ storage (72")
- Optional conversion ping pong top
- Slate billiard table constructed of solid wood & designed with white mahogany
- K66 natural gum rubber cushions for accurate billiard rebound
- Genuine 1", three-piece slate
- Genuine leather drop pockets
- Professional installation recommended
- Free Shipping
Pool Table Dimensions:
8 ft. 102L x 58W x 31H
Weight: 825.00 LBS
7 ft. 92L x 53W x 31H
75"W x 16.50"L x 18.50"H
Shipping and Professional Installation
With the many choices of game pieces and furniture that you can match with your mid-century pool table, it is good to know you have free shipping awaiting your check out. In addition, we offer professional or white glove installation to get you set up and playing the game in no time. Order your Nixon Billiards Desyn mid-century modern pool table today.
Nixon Billiards Platinum Warranty
We, at Nixon Billiards, stand behind every product we manufacture, proudly offering one of the best warranties in the industry, the NIXON BILLIARDS PLATINUM WARRANTY, ensuring a worry free and enjoyable ownership experience.
This warranty agreement BECOMES EFFECTIVE THE MOMENT YOUR PURCHASE IS COMPLETED. This warranty is not transferrable and will only apply to the original owner/purchaser.
INDOOR TABLES – LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Nixon, using its sole discretion, will either repair or replace the part(s) proven to be defective as established per the following:
- Table cabinet, rails, blinds, legs, and internal support system: Guaranteed to be free from splitting or cracking.
- Leather Cushions: Guaranteed against separation, dry rot, or hardening.
- Nixon Slate: Guaranteed from chipping, cracking, or warping (Only if any portion of the playing field is affected).
Nixon's warranty does not cover the repair or replacement of the billiard table's cloth, pockets, or accessories.
- Cabinet & Playfield Board - 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY for parts and materials only
- Indoor Playfield Surface – LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on the playing surface only.
- The polymer coating for indoor products are warranted for lifetime to the original owner from cracking, chipping, or fogging.
TABLE GAMES INCLUDING:
POKER, PUB TABLES
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY for parts and materials only.
FINISHED FURNITURE INCLUDING:
Game Tables, Chairs, Dining Tops, Benches, Pub Tables, Bars, Bar Stools, DB Cabinets, Cue Racks & Shelves
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY for parts and materials only.
ACCESSORIES EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY:
Billiard Table Accessory Kits, Table Covers, Bowling Pin Kits, Shuffleboard Cabinet Protectors, Shuffleboard Light Kits, Shuffleboard Scoring Units, and Shuffleboard Bumpers.
Indoor Tables placed in weather environments
How to file a claim…
All claims must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org accompanied by sufficient digital photo documentation along with a brief explanation of the issue. Our Warranty Department will review your claim and respond promptly. If a claim is deemed valid, we will replace or repair, at our discretion, any or all the components involved in the claim.
In some cases, Nixon has the right to request a copy of the original bill of sale from the original owner.
If the part cannot be determined as defective by the digital photos submitted, the owner, at their expense, will need to return the part to Nixon Billiards according to the shipping instructions provided to them. The cost of shipping will be reimbursed should the part be determined by Nixon to be defective.
Nixon Billiards, using its sole discretion, will repair or replace any part(s), which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
The labor costs (installation) to replace the defective part(s) will not be covered under this warranty.
If the claim occurs more than ONE year after the original date of purchase, shipping costs will be the sole responsibility of the owner.
Warranty Exclusions and Conditions FOR ALL ITEMS:
Nixon Billiards does not claim responsibility under this warranty for any of the following:
- Nixon Billiards does not warranty any items placed in a commercial, institutional, or retail setting for finish issues, dings, dents, scratches, or any other signs of wear from any usage of the product.
- Subsequent owners: Nixon extends this warranty only to the original owner, and only when purchased from Nixon or an authorized Nixon dealer.
- Damage caused by factors other than manufacturer's materials or workmanship: Nixon does not extend warranty coverage to repairs or replacements as a result of abuse, neglect, alteration, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other act of nature, abnormal playing conditions, or accidental damage.
- This warranty is void if any non-authorized Nixon Dealer or non-authorized installer services or installs any Nixon product(s).
- This Warranty does not require the replacement of the entire table but does cover the repair or replacement of any defective parts as stated herein.
- This warranty does not cover table leveling or shifting.
- Nixon Billiard's warranty represents the complete understanding between the original owner and Nixon Billiards of the warranty coverage for your product(s).
Nixon Billiards makes no other guarantees, express or implied, other than those established within this document.
Nixon Billiards does not authorize any person or entity to assume additional liabilities or obligations in connection with your product(s). This Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- 850.00 LBS