Chicago Shuffleboard Table by Venture
- 700.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Proudly Custom Made in the USA!
Dedication to craftsmanship, high design, and years of shuffleboard knowledge have combined to create a shuffleboard table that is both unique and timeless. Ventures attention to detail and old world style give the Chicago a sophisticated & established appearance making it ideal for formal living rooms and high end game rooms.
Choose between 4 wood options, Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak, and Poplar, to ensure your Chicago table fits your personality and your entertainment space. The Chicago's playing width is 20" W X 3"thick. 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand-picked Curly Maple side rails, teardrop horse collars, and finished brass distinguish the Chicago from other shuffleboard tables with a touch of Art Deco elegance. Add a little 1930's class to any room and order the Chicago today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' sizes
- Traditional 1 - 2 - 3 scoring
- 3" thick playing surface, coated with exclusive hard clear synthetic lacquer
- Table gutters are tongued and grooved into frame for maximum strength
- Cabinet is Constructed of solid hard woods; Cherry, Mahogany, Red Oak and Poplar with
- Curly Maple side rails.
- Item Pictured in Cherry Finish
- Climatic adjusters tailor the play to your geographic location and time of year
- Three or five wooden pedestal legs with threaded rubber-padded levelers that are easily
- Adjusted with a standard wrench
- Includes: Alumicap weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance Kit,
- Rules and 'how to play' information
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Proudly made in the USA