A pyramid leg assembly design echoes the architecture of the past. This table is built to last like those historic structures. The Temple design borrows from the old and adds another new unique look to our line of outdoor pool tables. Free Shipping USA.
Every outdoor pool table arrives fully equipped. Along with the table, you get: Balls, Outdoor cue sticks, Cue rack, Brush, Triangle, Chalk, Table cover.
- Body: White or Wheat are standard with Brown, Black, Silver and other designer colors available as an upgrade.
- This basic modern design complements any setting – inside or outside. Weather-resistant construction stands up to any environment.
- The aluminum frame has a powder-coated, textured finish that’s handsome as it is strong. It’s also rust-resistant, and will last for many years.
- Patented ‘uni-body’ construction creates a seamless body that is smooth, long lasting, and easy to care for.
- Adjustable legs have stainless steel levelers. PVC-padded caps protect all deck surfaces.
- Playing bed is a solid one piece slate (400 lbs) . The one-piece slate construction means a shift-free, fully weather-resistant seamless leveled playing surface.
- The fabric, produced by Glen Raven Mills is a hybrid version of Sunbrella, scoffs at water, mildew, staining, rot, fading and tearing, and lasts for years. Available in Teal, Burgundy, Pacific Blue, True Blue, Forest Green, Cocoa and Camel.
- The rails are made with a tournament-grade rubber, specially designed by Gameroom Concepts to last many years in all climates. The linings are made of polyvinyl with stainless steel ‘T’nuts then upholstered in our proprietary Sunbrella with stainless steel fasteners.
- The pockets are custom, hand made out of molded test-approved, commercial-grade UV stabilized nylon .
- Stainless steel hardware throughout.
7FT: 30"W x 50"D x 32"H
8FT: 100"W x 55"D x 32"H
- 800.00 LBS