The Colorado slate pool tables are part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Colorado combines timber frame design, unique profiles and hand finishing that was inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Offered in the color Saddle that is handsomely complimented by the exposed black hammered metal hardware, the Colorado is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality billiards with family and friends! The rails are appointed with inlaid sights and the premium K55 profile gum rubber cushions provide a superior, responsive rebound. The Colorado slate pool table meets all BCA standards. Choice of teflon spill proof color felt by Championship is included. The table includes a 1 year warranty. The Colorado Slate Pool Table includes FREE Shipping (curbside freight delivery). All items ship within 1-3 working business days.
Colorado Pool Table Features:
- Choice of teflon spill proof color felt by Championship
- Available in 7’ and 8’
- Optional 8’ dining top available.
- Old World Styling: Timber frame design, unique profiles and hand finishing that was inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship
- PREMIUM SLATE: The 3-piece slate system consists of 1” thick backed slate that has been book matched and each piece honed to 1000th of an inch.
- K55 Billiard Cushions for an accurate rebound
- 1 year warranty
- Professional Installation Recommended
- FREE SHIPPING (Curbside freight delivery)
7’ - 89” L x 51” W x 33” H / 750 lbs
8’ - 101” L x 57” W x 33” H / 850 lbs
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our Playcraft items are shipped within 15 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight with lift gate service for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. The carrier will assist with getting your items to your garage (not inside). We highly recommend using a professional installer to complete the setup of your table. We're more than happy to refer you to one!
- 850.00 LBS