Astoria Sport Industrial Shuffleboard Table w/ Accessories
Complete your game room with a premium shuffleboard table that fits into your space. The Astoria Sport industrial shuffleboard table is a perfect game room furniture piece for an industrial look in a residential or commercial space. This high-end hand shuffleboard table features your choice of wood stain finish for a custom look, solid corners, upholstered leather end and bottom gutters, a simple a-frame leg, and beautiful solid wood side rails.
Product Features and Details
- Featured in a Natural Finish
- Available in 9’, 12' & 14' sizes
- Traditional 1 – 2 – 3 scoring
- 24″ finished outside width
- Solid 5/4 (1-1/2”) hardwood cabinet stain-finished and double-coated with furniture lacquer for easy maintenance
- Two steel legs for all sizes
- Scoring unit and lights (optional)
- Dining top (optional)
- 1 3/4″ thick x 16″ wide playing surface coated with Venture Shuffleboard’s exclusive lacquer
- Table gutters feature tongue and groove construction for added strength
- Climatic adjusters use your geographic location and time of year to tailor your play
- Includes: weights (pucks), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax, rules and ‘how to play’ information
- One year manufacturer’s warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish for residential use
- Suitable for commercial use (commercial warranty available)
- FREE Curbside Freight Shipping
Venture Game Tables guarantees its billiard tables against defects in material or workmanship, excluding normal wear. Venture Game Tables, at its discretion, will either repair or replace any parts that are deemed to be defective. This warranty is valid from the initial date of purchase and is subject to the terms below: 1-year warranty for the cabinet and legs against any manufacturer defects.
RETURNS AND REPAIRS
Venture Game Tables will replace the defective part(s) and is not required to replace the complete billiard table. Parts requested for inspection by Venture Game Tables shall be returned by the customer, prepaid, to Venture Game Tables. A Return Authorization (RA) number must be assigned to all return shipments. Shipments delivered to Venture Game Tables without an RA number will be refused and all associated fees will be the responsibility of the customer. If Venture Game Tables determines the part(s) to be defective, Venture Game Tables will repair and/or replace the part(s). Repairs or replacement of any defective parts fulfills Venture Game Tables’s obligations related to the shuffleboard.
Returns for large items are costly, Venture will make every effort to minimize out of pocket costs but due to the specialty nature of the products Venture manufactures; there are significant costs involved with returns.
Venture accepts returns only with prior authorization from the sales team. The item must be returned in the original packaging in new / unused condition. Each item is subject to a 20% restocking fee and all refunds are less the shipping charges for transit to and from the location.
Refunds are issued in the form of a corporate check issued for the refund amount after the item has been returned and inspected by the Venture team.
This Warranty only applies to the initial purchaser of the shuffleboard and is non-transferable. Initial purchase must be made from Venture Game Tables or any of our Authorized Dealers. Any claim must be initiated through the Authorized Dealer where the purchase was made. Any Venture Game Table purchased outside the Authorized Dealer Network is considered resale and holds no warranties or guarantees.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or any items that have been altered, misused, neglected, improperly maintained, or accidentally damaged. This warranty does not cover any damage caused in the installation process. This includes shipping, unpacking, and installing of the billiard table. The owner is responsible for installation and costs to remove or replace the part under warranty.
- 450.00 LBS