The Quest features an industrial, modernized rivet aesthetic and structural metal sled legs. This shuffleboard features a popular playfield with climatic adjusters, metal and wood hybrid materials, and an abacus scoring system. Available in Glacier and Navajo finish options.
- Navajo finish
- Durable metal sled legs
- Poplar playfield with climatic adjusters
- 20"W playfield size
- Includes: pucks, table cover, brush
• 148”L x 30”W 33”H (12’) 734 lbs.
• 175.5”L 33”W x 33.25”H (14’) 886 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
• Dust with a soft, dry cloth.
• To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
• The protective cover included with the purchase of all American Heritage Shuffleboards will help protect your game when it is not in use.
• Please be sure to always keep the playfield covered lightly with shuffleboard sand to help protect the surface and to enable the puck to glide more smoothly during play.
• You can periodically, a few times annually, clean the playfield surface with a silicone spray and then apply standard car wax to the surface. Be sure to buff off all the excess car wax prior to reapplying the shuffleboard sand. The wax process provides protection to the playfield surface and fills any small imperfections in the play field.
This shuffleboard requires professional installation. Please reach out to an Sawyer Twain customer service expert to locate a dealer near you who will coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your new shuffleboard.
FREE SHIPPING USA : Each order will be processed within 48 to 72 hours after your order is placed. Feel free to reach out to a Sawyer Twain representative if you have any questions.
- 0.00 LBS