The Marietta has uniquely patterned rails and features traditional style claw-and-ball feet, fleur-de-lis leather pockets, white molded pearlized diamond rail sights and a striking Sierra stain. The Marietta is sure to be a crowd pleaser no matter where it resides.
- Sierra finish
- 1”, three-piece certified slate
- Fleur-de-lis leather pockets
- K66 premier cushion rubber
- White molded pearlized diamond rail sight
8’ Pool table
Playing surface: 88" L x 44" W
Overall dimensions: 98.47"L x 54.47"W x 32.5"H, 256 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
• Dust the table finish with a soft, dry cloth.
• To protect the finish, do not apply abrasives or household cleaners.
• Table covers can be used to keep the pool table dust-free and protect it from other forms of accidental damage when the pool table isn’t in use.
• Periodically brushing the felt on the pool table with our approved brushes helps properly maintain the quality of play. Brushes, cloth, and accessories can be purchased through your local dealer.
This pool table requires professional installation. Please reach out to an Sawyer Twain customer service expert to locate a dealer near you who will coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your new pool table.
FREE SHIPPING USA : Each order will be processed within 48 to 72 hours after your order is placed. Feel free to reach out to a Sawyer Twain representative if you have any questions.
All American Heritage Billiard pool tables are guaranteed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects and craftsmanship from the date of purchase of the original owner. Cloth’s not included with purchase. Purchase your choice of cloth style and color separately.
Variations in wood materials are to be expected. Organic variations in grain, color, and texture are naturally occurring properties of wood and do not qualify for a warranty claim. components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase of the original owner.
American Heritage Billiards uses its sole discretion, will either repair or replace the part(s) proven to be defective. Warranty does not include re-leveling of the table after a successful initial installation. Warranty does include any additional fees incurred to have defective parts replaced.
Contact American Heritage Customer Service to begin a warranty claim.
- 0.00 LBS