Saratoga Shuffleboard Table by Venture
- 700.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Proudly Custom Made in the USA!
The Saratoga Shuffleboard, by lead Venture designer Chris McKay, captures the essence of rural East Coast. Designed in the High Adirondack style, the Saratoga gives you a piece of New England's mountain towns whether you're at home in the city or the country.
With a hand crafted custom center connector in a hammered bronze finish, solid Red-Oak, tear drop horse collars, and 6/4 (1-1/2" thick) hand picked Curly Maple side rails, the Saratoga perfectly showcases Venture's ability to blend style, functionality, and high level craftsmanship. Choose from Dark Walnut, Stelter Mahogany, Chestnut, or a Custom stain to give your Saratoga a personal touch. Infuse your entertainment space with a wholesome rural town touch and order the Saratoga today.
- Available in 12', 14', 16
- Traditional 1-2-3 Scoring
- Thick 3'' playing surface, coated with Venture exclusive hard clear
- Synthetic lacquer
- Climatic adjusters tailor to your geographic location and time of year
- 3 or 4 sets of pedestal legs for maximum stability
- Wood selections include Red Oak, Mahogany, Cherry and Poplar
- Includes: Alumicap Weights (4 red, 4 blue), Triple Crown Yellow Ice wax and Maintenance
- Kit, rules and 'how to play' information
- Custom Stains Available
- Attractive Curly Maple Side Rails 1-1/2'' (vs. traditional 7/8'') with diamond inlay to accent
- Horse collar and legs
- Optional scoring unit and lights available
- One year manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for cabinet
- Lifetime Warranty on playfield and finish
- Venture cushion shuffleboard tables are made in the USA
Shipping Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: 136"L x 24"W x 40"H
- Weight Approximately: 700 lbs.