PRO Jupiter XL Massage Chair | White Glove Delivery
- 270.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation
Come experience the very 1st L-Track Massage System with 3D technology by Titan. This chair delivers an incredible massage and is engineered to accommodate tall people up to 6’6”. With the combination of 3D technology and the L-Track, the feel of the massage truly is out of this world! Titan invites you to experience it for yourself and feel the difference.
- 3D Massage Technology
- L-Track Massage
- XL size covers upto 6'6" in height
- Bluetooth for Phone and Music
- Space Saving Technology
- Dual Action Foot Massage - Rolling and Scrapping
- Unique Head Massage
- Zero Graivty Recline
- Heat on Lumbar, Seat & Calf
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional installation team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
Robotic massage technology has come3D mechanism can NOT be manually controlled and is activated determining on the massage selected. a long way since pioneered in the 1950’s. The latest innovation of the 3D massage helps contour the back with pin point accuracy, delivering a consistent massage pressure top to bottom as it extends in and out hugging the curves of lumbar and shoulder/neck region. Most traditional massage chairs will stop at the hips where as the L-Track allows for the rollers to extend past the glutes, reaching the top of the hamstrings.
For the first time ever, Titan has integrated both technologies in one chair through extensive research and development.
The Titan Jupiter is first of its kind to specifically cater to the taller person, handling up to 6’6” in height. Most massage chairs have a maximum extension of 8-9 inches. The Titan Jupiter has engineered its tracks to extend out an additional 12.6 inches from the default position. Finally, a chair truly for the taller person! Although designed to accommodate the taller person, it still fits like a glove even at 5 feet. The seat base has also been widen by 2” more than the standard, giving it a total of 21” of seat clearance.
The Titan Jupiter is equipped with the latest conveniences technology has to offer. The chair is fitted with advanced Bluetooth features, where you can answer your phone calls without being interrupted during the massage. Simply press the telephone button on the top right corner of the remote when the phone rings. The built-in speakers located on both sides of the headrest and microphone allow to talk on the phone hands free!
Enhance your massage experience by playing your favorite songs by connecting your Bluetooth device.
The speakers are designed to concentrate the sound facing your ears, for great sound and minimal volume.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
Most typical massage chairs consume a lot of space, especially when in the recline position. Massage chairs require up to 3 feet behind the backrest for the chair to fully recline. Titan’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. Only 3.2 inches of space is required from the wall when reclining back!
Located at the bottom of the foot massager are 2 different types of Massage enhancements. The 1st is a roller that spins with bumps on the outer part of the wheel, to mimic the feel of thumbs pressing on the bridge to balls of the feet. The 2nd action is the forward and back motion, where the rounded points move front and back scraping the bridge and heels of the feet. With the airbag compression, you are getting 3 different types of massage at once.
The Titan Jupiter has reinvented the head massage, perfecting the pressure applied to sides of the head. The air will inflate on the sides of the pillow expanding like an accordion, intended to squeeze the temple region, delivering a soothing massage.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined, to where your legs are higher than your heart level.
On each side of the lower lumbar area are individual heating pads. The heat therapy is a great compliment to the back massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles. The heating pad is not intended to exceed more than 30 minutes of usage per day.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGE
The hip massagers inflate and deflate creating a multitude of different massage actions. When only one side inflates, it promotes a twisting action. When both sides inflate, it compresses the hips inward providing a firm squeeze. Located on the seat base are airbags to prop one side higher than the other adding a new dimension to the hip twist.
The Titan Pro Jupiter provides an easy to use experience with the bulkiness of past remotes.
COMPUTER BODY SCAN
Equipped with the latest technology, it allows for the rollers to map the back curvature with even more accuracy, which translates into a more precise massage hitting all the key areas. Regardless of your body type this highly advanced chair can measure many body types making each massage experience feel customized.
Select from 9 pre-set programs (Sleeping, Vitality, Relax, Combination, Pain Relief, Muscle, Circulation, Waist, and Stretch), each uniquely programmed to deliver a variety of massage combinations. When the “Auto” button is pressed us the remote scrolling pad to select the massage program.
The Titan Pro Jupiter XL has 5 professional massage techniques, 3D, Kneading, Tapping, Clapping, & Shiatsu.
The speed of the massage can be increased by 5 escalating speeds.
The width of the massage can be adjusted to 3 different widths from narrow, medium, and wide.
The air intensity can be adjusted to 5 levels of intensity. The air intensity can be independently by region.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.