The Ponderosa log billiard table is the ultimate in rustic pool tables. The log side rails and outside logs on the body are both made from Ponderosa pine. The 9" diameter legs are made from Norway pine. To ensure that the log side rails will stand straight and true, they are made up of 2” strips of knotty Ponderosa pine and laminated together. They are then hand drawknifed into a massive log shape. Matching log cue racks are available with clean peeled logs.
- Meets all Billiard Congress of America specifications
- 14 ply main beams and 7 ply side beams make up the inner structure of the body
- Assembled uni-body which has the top machined to .005"
- Top plate on the uni-body for slate backing and attaching cloth
- 3-piece, 1" inch thick Brazilian slate
- Chocolate brown, fringed pockets
- Championship Tour Edition K66 cushions
- Over 20 different cloth colors available
- Requires a professional installer to set the table up
Pool Table Measurements
|Table Size||7 Foot||8 Foot||9 Foot|
|Play Area||39" X 78"||44" X 88"||50" X 100"|
|Outside Dimensions||52" X 91"||57" X 101"||63" X 113"|
|Room Size||12'9" X 16'||13'2" X 16'10"||13'8" X 17'10"|
Pool Table Fabric Choices
Color levels change from computer to computer so the actual fabric color may vary slightly from the color shown. Northwoods Billiards is not responsible for variations in the final product.