Playcraft Brazos River Espresso Pro-Style Shuffleboard Table 12', 14'
- 675.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
The Brazos River shuffleboards are part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Brazos’ trestle leg design and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. The 12' has two legs. The 14' and 16' have three legs. Whether your choice is a timeless Chestnut or Espresso finish, or a distressed weathered Black, Barn, or Brown that appears to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Brazos is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality shuffleboard with family and friends. Also available in matching 8’ slate pool tables. lengths.
• Exterior finish available in hand rubbed Chestnut or Espresso and distressed weathered Black, Barn, or Brown
• Chestnut and Espresso available in 12’ & 14’. Weathered Black, Barn, and Brown available in 12’, 14’ & 16’
• 12’ uses a one piece cradle – 14’ & 16’ uses a two piece cradle
• Trestle style leg and stretcher beam combine old world styling and superior bilateral strength
• Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple butcher block with pour polymer top
• Traditional 1-2-3 scoring pattern
• Carpeted gutters and walls
• Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
• Premium Set of 2 5/16” weights; 4 blue & 4 red
• Color matched hardwood board sweeps
• Playcraft medium speed wax
• Assembled Dimensions and weight:
12’ - 145” L x 33” W x 32” H / 575 lbs
14’ - 169” L x 33” W x 32” H / 675 lbs
Processing Time and Shipping:
All of our items are shipped within 1-3 business days of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight with lift gate service for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. The carrier will assist with getting your items to your garage (not inside). We highly recommend using a professional installer to complete the setup of your table. We're more than happy to refer you to one!