Osaki OS-Pro Honor Massage Chair | White Glove Delivery
- 260.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation
Osaki OS-Pro Honor offers you the coolest and a life like massage using ancient Japanese massage techniques. Honor chic and stylish design lends itself to many of today’s interior design styles using the finest materials. Come experience the joys of 3D massage in the privacy of your office or home.
- 3D Massage
- Backrest Scanning System
- Zero Gravity
- 4.5 inches Space Saving
- Full body Air Massage
- Heating on Lambar
- Foot Roller Massage
- Extendable Leg
- 6 Auto Massage Programs
- 6 Massage Styles
- Easy Remote Control
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional installation team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
Osaki OS-Pro 3D Honor
Introducing Osaki’s latest 3D massage chair that has been in the works for many years, carefully engineered and designed in Japan. The chair is thoughtfully designed for comfort and an incredible massage experience. The innovative brushless motors make it one of the most reliable and quiet motors in the industry. The SL-Track massage roller system is smooth and delivers an incredibly consistent massage that can be adjusted to be deep yet smooth. Decades of Japanese massage techniques and technology has been poured into the Osaki 3D Honor Massage Chair. The chair has been developed with the only the user in mind. With years of feedback from our valued customers the evolution of massage chairs is displayed in this unique model.
3D+ / 3D -
The Osaki 3D Honor is equipped with the lasted generation of 3D massage technology. The 3D features allow for the massage rollers to extend out and retract in on the backrest. The massage head 3D function will dictate the intensity of the massage. As the rollers extend out, the stronger the massage will be. On the remote this feature can be easy controlled by pressing the 3D+ or the 3D- button.
Backrest Scanning System
The Osaki 3D Honor computer body scan has an upgraded 3 core processor to improve the accuracy and speed of mapping the back prior to delivering an incredible massage. The starting point of the massage can be adjusted. Right after the computer scan is completed you have a 5 second window to raise or lower the massage starting point. The body scan will map out he curvature of the back to ensue that consistent amount of massage pressure is being applied top to bottom.
Zero Gravity Mode
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest will optimize your blood flow, in order to relax the body more.
Full Body Air Massages
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The Honor offers a total of 14 highly efficient airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, lower back, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage promotes blood circulation and muscle relaxation. The latest engineering has dramatically reduced the airbag count making the chair far more efficient and increasing reliability without compromising massage coverage.
Foot Roller Massage
OS- Pro 3D Honor has 2 spinning reflexology massage rollers located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. It also has ankle grip function that heightens your foot massage experience.
Easy Remote Control
The Osaki Honor remote has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode. The user can customize massage by pressing Spot or Partial Back Massage button which allows the user to select spot massage for any specific part of the back.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.