Osaki OS-Champ Massage Chair | White Glove Delivery
- 234.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation
The Osaki OS-Champ is L-Track rolling system which is designed with rolling system that gently designed zero gravity two-stage and full-body massage mechanism. Champ has chic and attractive design with the perfect combination of two colors to suit every interior design in your home. Champ is equipped with spot and partial features, which allow the user to select important parts of the body to receive massage techniques.
- L-Track Roller Design
- 2 Stages of Zero Gravity
- Space Saving up to 9"
- Extendable footrest up to 7.6"
- 18 Airbags
- 5 Auto Programs
- Built-in Bluetooth Speakers
- Foot Rollers
- Heated Lumbar
- Bluetooth Speakers
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional installation team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest will optimize your blood flow, in order to relax the body more. Osaki OS- Champ features 2 stages of zero gravity that offers 2 different reclined angles, and the user can set it up its preference position.
Full Body Airbags
OS-Champ is designed with 18 airbags which are located on the shoulder, arm, calf and foot areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension. This program applied full body air pressure massage to shoulder, arm, palm, lower back, buttocks, thighs, calves and feet. The level of intensity can be adjusted by pressing “intensity” button respectively after activating full air function.
Foot Roller Massage
OS- Champ has 2 spinning reflexology massage rollers located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. It also has ankle grip function that hold your foot with a sense of stability.
Heating on Lumbar
OS-Champ has 2 heating pads located on the Lumbar area. It offers the heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
Extendable Leg: Up to 7.6 inches
Osaki OS-Champ has Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 7.6 Inches to reach the desired comfortable position which fits a user’s various height.
The innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. Osaki OS-Champ specializes in saving space up to 9 inches.
5 Auto Massage Programs
The Osaki OS-Champ has 5 auto massage programs which spends 15 minutes on each massage program. Relax: It engages the full body relax auto program which will start with a slow kneading and heavy tapping massage, progressing to in-depth massage targeting the neck and lower back. Stretch: it engages the full body stretching auto program. This program stretches the back muscles, hands, hamstrings and the full body. Upper Back/ Lower Back: It massages the head, neck and shoulder. The user can select the massage style manually on the remote controller. Demo: The user can experience the demo program for 5 minutes.
Osaki OS-Champ is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen favorite music on high quality speakers which is located at the headrest.
Easy Remote Control
Champ’s remote controller has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode. The user can customize massage by pressing Spot or Partial Back Massage button which allows the user to localize the massage to a point and it shifts massage to a particular area of body.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.