Osaki OS-Aster Massage Chair | White Glove Delivery
- 260.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation
The Osaki OS-Aster has a modern design with slick line, a comfortable feel, and wide range of settings and capabilities. The OS-Aster can massage you from neck area to glutes and upper hamstrings with S, L-Track roller. OS-Aster has 5 massage style (Kneading, Knocking, Tapping, Kneading-Tapping and Shiatsu) that makes you completely relaxed. With Osaki OS-Aster, you can feel the most effective massage on pelvis area through 6 Auto massage programs.
- S, L-Track Massage
- Zero Gravity Mode
- 5 Massage Style
- 6 Auto Massage Program
- Outer Shoulder Massage
- Space Saving Technology
- Easy to use LCD Remote
- Extendable Footrest
- Foot Rollers
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional installation team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
S, L-Track Massage
S, L-type backrest track fits the human body curve. As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero -gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
6 Auto Massage Program
The OS-Aster has 6 different auto massage programs.
Comfort: Loosen the muscles
Relax: Deep-tissue massage throughout key acupressure
points to relax the sore area.
Full body: Full body massage, relaxing the sore areas.
Neck &Shoulder: Focused on the neck and shoulder areas.
Back &waist: Focus on the back-waist area.
Stretch: The footrest and backrest lifting together, combined with air pressure
massage to stretch the legs, remove fatigue, and recover your body.
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The OS-Aster offers a total of 18 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, the arms, the feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension
Foot Roller Massage
OS-Aster has Two Rollers located on the bottom of the feet are spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
The Osaki OS-Aster massage chair comes with manual-mode, so you can pinpoint a desired massage for a specific area on your body. OS-Aster can perform Kneading, Knocking, Tapping, Kneading and Tapping and Shiatsu. You can either pinpoint a specific spot on your back for the massage or massage by sections of the body.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.