Osaki-JP Premium 4S Japan Massage Chair | White Glove Delivery
- 250.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation
The Osaki Pro has taken the art of massage to new heights, implementing 4D technology along with other incredible new and innovative features. The Osaki Pro 4S chair is a product of Japan and is Osaki’s marquis product in the massage chair line up. Come and experience the Osaki difference!
- 4D Massage
- 12 Stages of Strength Adjustment
- Double Sensors for Shoulder
- Double Infrared Heater
- 41 types Kneading
- Stretch Massage
- Triple Mode Air System
- 21 types auto course
- 30min VIP course
- Touch Screen Controller
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional installation team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
The advanced 2 ball massage head system moves on a vertical, horizontal and front and back plain. Before the start of every massage, the chair will accurately map the users back, analyzing the contours of back muscles and spine. This will ensure a more consistent massage pressure throughout the session, so that no area of back is neglected.
Osaki has taken it a step forward, by adding a 4th dimension to its massage technology. Collaborating with professional massage therapists throughout Japan, Osaki has added speed variation to each style of massage. Much like the time test traditions of Japanese massage, the hands of the masseuse would slow down, accelerate or even pause to hold in particular areas. The Osaki Pro JP-4S is the most life like massage chair we have to offer.
The 2 ball roller head system can retract and extend to about 5 inches, allowing to hit areas most typical chairs can’t reach. A common area where tensions and stress builds up is the upper part of the shoulders (upper Trapezius Muscle) which is connected to the back of the head through the neck. The rollers heads of this device will extend out to its maximum length above the shoulders and then firmly press down stretching the muscles.
Osaki has re-engineered it air massage technology, reducing the total airbags but increasing the surface area coverage. This reduces the stress on the air pump and valves, ultimately extending the longevity and dependability of this component.
Outer Shoulder Massager – located on the upper sides of the backrest, there are 2 airbag massagers on each side. As the air bags inflate it will compress the shoulder inwards. The shoulder airbags may also inflate to hold you in place as the back rollers apply a soothing massage.
Hand & Arm Massager – As you insert your arms into the unique butterfly design, it will position the palm of the hands vertically. Simultaneously the hands and forearms will be massaged as the air bag inflates. The tapered design will contour the arms for an even massage.
Foot & Calve Massage – The calve massage is curved on the outer walls so that it will wrap around the calves as it inflates. There are also airbags on the back of the calves for a more complete massage.
The feet are massaged by airbags which are lined the along the sides, pressing the feet down to the base of the foot massager.
Infrared Heating Backrest & Feet
The backrest with 2 infrared heating pads, both located on the both sides of the mid-upper back region. The gentle heat complements the effectiveness of the roller head massage.
Located at the bottoms of the feet, the heat application is also mild which helps loosen the muscles and tissue along the arches.
Osaki Pro JP 4S has truly simplified the remote without losing any of the functions and controllability. Through the touch screen everything can be operated with a touch of a finger.
• 5 levels of air massage intensity. The air intensity can be individually set to your preference for 4 separate zones (the shoulders, arms, hips and feet).
• The back roller intensity can be set to 7 to 12 different intensity levels depending on the program.
• Create your own preset program using the memory storage capability. Select your favorite massage combination, put into memory so that the next time simply press a single button to start where you left off.
• Select from 21 different preset massage programs
• Control the manual operations and select from 41 different massage types
The recline functions can be controlled from the key pad below.
Automatic Leg Extention
The Kiwami 4D-970 massage chair is built with a fully automatic leg ottoman. The leg rest can be raised, lowered, extended or retracted using the center control panel of the remote. This will allow for a variety different users to enjoy a custom fitted massage. The chair can fit a person up to 6’3” with a maximum weight of 250lbs.
The positioning of the recline and leg rest is fully automatic and can be adjusted by the using the remote. The chair can recline to a complete flatbed position.
The signature feature of this chair is the highly advanced massage technology. The scanning system is the most accurate which translate into a very precise and effective massage. The massaging system breaks down the massage regions to 3 parts (lower, mid, and upper back). The chair will deliver a different massage style to each region. The same massage application is not the best for each area. The computer system will even map out where your shoulder blades run and run a very unique massage along the blades of the shoulder. There are variety of massage functions and programs to select from:
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.