OS-Pro Omni Massage Chair | White Glove Delivery
- 220.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation
The Osaki OS-Pro Omni massage chair offers a 50" L-Track massage roller that is able to massage from your neck all the way to the back of your thighs.
- L Track Roller Design
- Easy to Use Remote Controller
- Bluetooth Connection for Speaker
- Space Saving Design
- Backrest Scanning
- 6 Unique Auto-programs
- 6 Massage Styles
- 2 Stages of Zero Gravity Position
- Unique Foot roller
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional installation team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage
the glutes and upper hamstrings.
the key areas of the back including the height of the user.
This allows for the chair to deliver a highly effective massage
with consistent pressure throughout the course of the pre-set program.
Before the body scan starts it is recommended
that you comfortably position yourself where your back is completely pressed
against the backrest for an accurate reading.
2 Stage Zero Gravity
the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage,
aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort.
When reclined into the zero gravity position,
the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest
which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
There are 2 stages of zero gravity.
Foot Roller Massage
which provide a soothing kneading style massage.
As well when the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate
it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Space Saving Design
that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines
Air Massage Area
streamlining the air massager to a lower count.
Through innovative engineering, we have reduced the total number of air bags
but have increased the volume and surface area of the massage.
By doing so the total number of working valves has drastically reduced.
This ultimately puts less stress on the chair,
making it one of the most mechanically sound massage chairs in the market.
In the lumbar areas there are heating pads.
The heat therapy is a great compliment to the back massage helping to relax the muscles.
Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation
and loosen tense muscles.
Remote & Auto Massage Program
displaying the functions the chair has activated.
On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed and location.
You can also operate the functions independently in MANUAL mode.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.