OS-Pro EKON Massage Chair | White Glove Delivery
- 335.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation
The OS-Pro EKON will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect the user’s shoulders height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If the user desires a higher or lower starting point, they will have 10 seconds after the scan is complete to adjust.
- 3D Massage Technology
- SL-Track Massage
- Hi Def Bluetooth Speakers
- Full Body Air Massage
- Rotating Calf Kneading Massage
- Multi-Function Foot Rollers
- Apple and Android APP
- 6 Unique Auto-Programs
- Space Saving Technology
- 2 Stage Zero Gravity
- Dual Calf & Foot Rollers
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional installation team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
The OS-Pro EKON has combined both the S & L track systems to deliver an incredibly consistent massage.
Experience the most humanlike massage from Osaki. The newly enhanced 3D massage designed to massage wider and deeper than the conventional massage rollers. The 3D technology allows you to extend out the massage heads for an intense deep massage. The 3D technology has intensity levels from 1 to 5, ranging from mild to strong. With 3D technology, reaching and massaging the acupuncture points becomes effortless with accurate precision and depth, leaving you revitalized.
Located on the bottom of the footrest and back of the calf are spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style massage.
As well when the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
Inspired by NASA technology, The Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest. This helps with maximizing the intensity of the massage. The Zero Gravity position puts the body in the ultimate relaxtion position and reclines further to place your legs above the heart for optimal circulation.
Osaki’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
The Osaki OS-Pro EKON is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
The Osaki OS-Pro EKON has 2 heating pads located around the lumbar area. The heat enhances the feel of the rolling massage.
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.