Iceboxx Dome Hockey Deluxe Table By Performance Games
- 312.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
- One year limited warranty
- Optional 2 year extended warranty
- Electronic and manual scoring system includes:
- 15 Minute and Free Play games
- Time and scoring limits
- Reset button
- High, low and off volume settings
- Re-enforced 5-1/2" x 1" deep MDF black marble cabinet structure with:
- 1" black rod nylon bushings
- Puck returns on both ends
- Playfield supported by two center beams and on all four sides
- 2 piece rotational mold plastic base with:
- Adjustable levelers with rubber covers
- No exposed bolts
- Laminated playfield and graphics protected by a clear acrylic surface
- High-performance rod assembly includes:
- Gearing system with a 2:1 turning ratio and clutch in an aluminum track
- .120 high-tensile steel rods which
are both grounded and plated
- Double-wound spirol pins
- ABS steel re-enforced men
- TPR octagonal sure-grip handles
- A hinged and enclosed dome with center serving hole
- 52in L x 36in W x 48in H
- Weight: 312 lbs
Performance Games, Inc. (PGI), the manufacturer, extends the following warranty to the original purchase of any PGI home product for a period of 2 (two) years form the date of purchase, for units employed in ordinary home use (non-commercial applications). All products must be purchased from an authorized PGI dealer to obtain warranty coverage.
PGI will, at its discretion, repair or replace any part(s), excluding installation and labor, which fail or malfunction due to defects in materials or workmanship during the warranty period. Any replacement parts provided are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period. Such warranty part(s), repairs or replacements are subject to the following conditions:
Owner must ship (or otherwise deliver) the defective part(s) to PGI and enclose a brief description of the nature of the problem, the address to which the replacement part(s) should be shipped, the model name, and verification of purchase date and ownership (copy of sales receipt).
Note: Completing and returning the attached Registration Card at time of purchase eliminates the requirement of a sales receipt if a warranty claim is later made.
Owner is responsible for shipping charges to and from the manufacturer’s facility.
PGI reserves the rights to substitute parts of equal or greater value and comparable function, in the event such parts have been modified or enhanced since the original owner’s product was purchased.
This Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
Any failure caused by or resulting from abuse, neglect or accident; improper use, modification, service, maintenance or repair; or normal wear and tear.
Cabinet exterior and decorative finishes, including scratches, scrapes, and nicks in surfaces.
Installation or labor cost, in any form, incurred in any manner. Only part repairs or replacements are provided.
Damages incurred in shipping, unpacking, set-up, and installation.
Commercial or industrial users.
Tables located outside the United States and Canada.
Processing Time and Shipping:
All Performance Games tables are shipped within 2 to 3 weeks of ordering. You'll be provided with your tracking number shortly after your order is placed. We use FREE Curbside Freight for shipping. All freight items are fully insured. The carrier will contact you to schedule a convenient drop off time. All questions welcome!