The 8’ Da Vinci Pool Table is the embodiment of the movement of turning old into new again. Archimedes first demonstrated the use of a screw in 200 B.C. to create a machine to pump water. It was Leonardo Da Vinci in the late 1400’s who first demonstrated the use of a “screw jack” for lifting heavy loads. The screw jack and derivatives of its design occupied virtually every factory during the Great American Industrial Era. We have created a replica of an ancient “screw jack” lift device to provide the vast structural base integrity required to build an heirloom pool table. A pool table that must be perfectly level to play the century-old game, and more importantly, one that is designed to stay level, forever.
Our extraordinary furniture design team completed the “Da Vinci” styling by combining the industrial age look with timeless materials from the heartlands of America.Reclaimed lumber is used to create the rails and aprons of this model and is popular for a number of reasons: the wood's unique appearance, its contribution to green building, the history of the wood's origins, and the wood's physical characteristics such as strength, stability and durability. Our reclaimed wood is sourced from barns, homes and factories throughout the United States and can actually be more stable than newly cut wood since it has been exposed to changes in humidity and temperature for far longer periods of time.In many cases, the timbers from which these boards were cut had been naturally expanding and contracting for over a century in their previous installation. Some of the salvaged wood is over 150 years old so the planks are appropriately treated to lock-in the history and its aged-beauty.
Enjoy this exciting, dynamic design that is sure to become the focal point of it new home and begin to create memories with your family and friends that will last for lifetimes to come.The American Heritage Da Vinci pool table offers excellent playability while its’ astonishing design, exceptional tailoring and finish projects panache and sophistication.The Da Vinci includes 1" certified slate and Teflon-coated cloth for tournament-quality pool table play. The Da Vinci Pool Table Collection comes complete with an American Heritage Renaissance accessory package that includes all of the essential pool table accessories, plus more! It includes a true white glove delivery and installation!
- Reclaimed hardwood construction
- Includes Premium Accessory kit (pool table balls, ball rack, 4 premium cue sticks, ball rack, chalk, and brush)
- Cabinet corner is generated utilizing 2" solid wood blocks that are attached to the cabinet using mortise and tenon construction
- Six oversized beams to create the structural frame for this masterpiece. These cross-laminated beams interlock together, which prevent warping and twisting.
- 1", three-piece certified slate
- K66 Cushions for Accurate Rebound
- Teflon-coated spill-resistant billiard table felt
- Reclaimed hardwood rails with decorative sights
- Unique internal leather drop-in pockets
- Designed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Table cabinet, legs, interior bracing and hardwood rails are warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; hardwood rails and cushions are warranted against separation, dry rot or hardening.
- True White Glove Delivery & Installation
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 56" W x 100" L x 32" H
- Approximate shipping weight is 950 lbs.
White Glove Delivery:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional billiards team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!
All questions welcome and encouraged!
The Information You Need to Know
POOL TABLES-HEIRLOOM SERIES:
* Heirloom Series Tables entail all other tables above our Gallery Series lineup (details below). Labor is not included in this warranty agreement.
*American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your American Heritage Billiards Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner, as follows: Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
POOL TABLES-GALLERY SERIES:
* Gallery Series Tables entail those made with metal bracket construction and/or Formica cabinetry. Labor is not included in this warranty agreement.
* American Heritage Billiards warrants the components/parts of your American Heritage Billiards Pool Table to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for 5 years from the date of shipment to the retailer. as follows: Table, Cabinet, Legs, Interior Bracing and Hardwood Rails and Blinds: Warranted against splitting, cracking or warping; Hardwood Rails and Cushions: Warranted against separation, dry rot, or hardening. American Heritage Billiards, or any of its authorized service dealers, will provide you parts required to repair or, at American Heritage Billiards sole option, replace any of the above components covered by this warranty, found, in the sole reasonable judgment of American Heritage Billiards, to be defective in materials and/or workmanship.
American Heritage Billiards warrants the shuffleboard playfield to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner from cracking, chipping or fogging. The shuffleboard cabinet/cradle carries a warranty for as long as one calendar year from the original shipment date to the retailer. Labor is not included in this warranty agreement.
ALL OTHER FURNITURE:
American Heritage Billiards warrants the components of your game room furniture to be free of manufacturer defects in material and workmanship for as long as one calendar year from the original shipment date to the retailer. Labor is not included in this warranty agreement.
American Heritage Billiards responsibilities under these warranty terms shall not extend to any of the following:
* Labor is not included in any warranty agreement that we offer* Subsequent purchasers: This warranty extends to the original purchaser only.* Repairs or replacements required as a result of abuse, neglect, alteration, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other natural calamity, abnormal playing conditions, accidental damage or improper installation by someone other than American Heritage Billiards or its authorized dealer.* Repair or replacement of any bed cloth/felt, table pockets, or playing accessories.* Leveling of the Pool Table post-installation* Incidental costs or damages arising out of any alleged defective component or from its repair or replacement This Warranty is the entire understanding between you and American Heritage Billiards of the Warranty Coverage of your furniture. American Heritage Billiards makes no other warranties, express or implied, other than those set forth in this document; nor does it authorize any person or entity to assume any other obligation or liability in connection with your Pool Table. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. In addition, you may have other legal rights which may vary from state to state.
- 950.00 LBS
- White Glove Service:
- FREE SHIPPING & Installation