Columbia River Shuffleboard Table
- 575.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
The Columbia River shuffleboard by Playcraft is the perfect fit for any game room!. The Columbia’s reverse arch legs with chamfered base and hand finishing is inspired by classic architectural design and craftsmanship. Whether your choice is a timeless Chestnut or rich Espresso finish the Columbia will be an impressive addition to your game room. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality shuffleboard with family and friends. Also available in matching 8’ slate pool tables.
- Select hardwood construction
- Exterior finish available in hand rubbed Chestnut or Espresso
- 12’ uses a one piece cradle – 14’ & 16’ uses a two piece cradle
- Reverse arch legs with chamfered base and stretcher beam combine classic architectural styling and superior bilateral strength
- 12' has two legs 14' and 16' has three legs
- Solid 3” thick 20” wide Canada Maple butcher block with pour polymer top
- Traditional 1-2-3 scoring pattern
- Carpeted gutters and walls
- Pro-style heavy duty climatic adjusters
- Premium Set of 2 3/8” weights; 4 blue & 4 red
- Color matched hardwood board sweeps
- Medium speed wax
- FREE SHIPPING
Assembled Dimensions and weight:
- 12’ - 145” L x 33” W x 32” H / 575 lbs
- 14’ - 169” L x 33” W x 32” H / 675 lbs
- 16’ - 193” L x 33” W x 32” H / 790 lbs
Playcraft home recreation series shuffleboard tables are warranted for 1 year against defects in materials and manufacturing. This warranty is subject to the following limitations;
Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
Location – This warranty applies to shuffleboard tables located in residential settings only. Home recreation tables placed in insitutional/commercial locations are not covered under warranty.
Components Covered – Cradle, playfield, legs, decorative hardware and weights. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are carpeting and speed wax.
Assembly – All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
Moving – Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty
Leveling – Once a shuffelboard table cradle and playfield are leveled they may settle over time and become unlevel. A table or playfield that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the shuffleboard table and is not covered under warranty
Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.