Brunswick Shutout 7ft. Air Hockey Table
- 130.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
Add fun, fast-paced action to your game room or basement with the Brunswick Shutout Hockey Table. This adult air hockey table is made of dense fiber wood with a modern black and silver design and cool tabletop graphics that’s sure to add a touch of style to your game room. With its constant flow UL blower, this 7-foot air hockey table offers fast play with no dead spots on the “ice”. Make precise shots with the included 2 pushers and 4 pucks with this game room table. Keep track of your goals with the easy-to-use embedded abacus scorers. The Shutout is also an ideal table for adding a Brunswick 7 feet table tennis conversion top.
- STYLISH, MODERN GAME TABLE - Add some style to your game room or basement with this hockey game table. It has a sleek black and silver design with cool tabletop graphics that will certainly take your man cave up another level. Air hockey table dimensions: 83.5 L x 45 W x 33 H inches / Weight: 130 pounds.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - This heavy-duty adult air hockey table is made of dense fiber wood with sturdy table-style legs that helps keep the table even.
- NON-STOP ACTION - Play as often and as fast as you want with the constant flow UL blower which keeps the puck moving and the table free of dead spots.
- PREMIUM FEATURES AND FREE ACCESSORIES - Dual style abacus scoring units help you keep score and it also comes with 2 pushers and 4 packs. Also perfect for the Brunswick 7 feet table tennis conversion top.
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Include FREE SHIPPING & Installation by a designated billiards tech in your area!
FREE SHIPPING USA : A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions.