The straight lines, simple design and heavy proportion of the Oakland II slate pool table are trademark characteristics of the Arts & Crafts style of furniture originally popular during the 1890's to 1910's. This distinct table features solid wood rails, leather pockets and two storage drawers to stow cues and accessories. Includes FREE SHIPPING USA and a true white glove delivery by your designated billiards team!
Oakland Slate Pool Table Features:
- Beautiful Espresso Finish by Brunswick
- Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
- Choice of Color Felt
- High Performance™ Nut Plate Construction
- Pull out storage drawer for your included premium accessories!
- Brunswick Cushion Rubber
- Diamond-Shaped White Pearlized Rail Sights
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Includes FREE SHIPPING USA!
- Set of standard billiard balls
- Four 58" Brunswick® two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Plastic bridge head
- 8-ball rack
- Plastic table brush
- Twelve pieces of chalk
White Glove Delivery & Installation Available!
White Glove Delivery and Installation is available for this product at $499! This will ship directly to the professional billiards team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule! Please allow up to a month for this item to ship.
- 794.00 LBS