Brunswick Chestnut Oakland Pool Table | FREE Install USA
- 794.00 LBS
- Minimum Purchase:
- 1 unit
- Free Shipping
- White Glove Delivery:
- FREE SHIPPING & Installation USA
The straight lines, simple design and heavy proportion of the Oakland II table are trademark characteristics of the Arts & Crafts style of furniture originally popular during the 1890's to 1910's. This distinct table features solid wood rails, leather pockets and two storage drawers to stow cues and accessories.
- Choice of premium color felt
- Billiards Storage Drawer Included
- Brunswick Certified Premium Slate
- High Performance™ Nut Plate Construction
- Brunswick Cushion Rubber
- Diamond-Shaped White Pearlized Rail Sights
- High-Performance Nut Plate: Exclusive Brunswick High Performance Nut Plate™ fastens the cushions, rails and slate together with at least 70% more torque than standard T-nuts used by competitors. Components are so tightly bound they perform as a single unit.
- Include FREE SHIPPING & Installation by a designated billiards tech in your area!
- Set of standard billiard balls
- Four 58" Brunswick® two-piece cues
- Two-piece bridge stick
- Plastic bridge head
- 8-ball rack
- Plastic table brush
- Twelve pieces of chalk
White Glove Delivery & Installation:
This table includes a true white glove delivery! It will ship directly to the professional billiards team in your area who will be facilitating the delivery and setup of your table. A Sawyer Twain representative will contact you within 72 hours after your order is placed to discuss your order, assist with coordinating your delivery, and answer any questions. At this time, we will provide you with all the contact information of your designated install team. You and your install provider will both have your PRO# tracking number to monitor your shipment. Once it reaches your installers designated location, they will contact you to schedule a delivery/setup window that works best with your schedule!