The Aiden is an 8’ slate pool table in a beautiful Coffee finish. Made of Walnut, Acacia, and Engineered Wood, the Aiden features a soft, seamless design that blends with any room décor. K-66 cushion rubber and 1” three-piece certified slate creates outstanding performance conditions that exceed BCA Tournament specifications. Includes genuine leather drop pockets, your choice of Championship Invitation teflon-treated color felt, and unique, decorative rail sights that enhance the table’s playability as well as its elegance. A premium accessories kit is included to begin play as soon as your table is setup. This table includes FREE Shipping & a True white glove delivery across the USA by your areas designated billiards installation team
The Aiden Pool Table Features:
- Choice of Teflon spill proof color felt by Championship
- Finished by hand, using a multi-step process in an elegant Coffee hue.
- 1", three-piece certified slate for the highest play quality possible
- K66 Natural Cushion Rubber on each rail for a consistent, authentic, and even rebound
- Designed with Solid Walnut, Walnut Veneer, Acacia, and Engineered Wood. This item is built using sustainable wood sources.
- Genuine Leather Drop Pockets
- Decorative Billiard Sites
- Constructed to exceed BCA Tournament specifications
- FREE Shipping
- True White Glove Delivery
Premium Billiards Accessories Kit:
- Table Brush
- 57" 2 piece cue sticks (4)
- Wood Triangle
- Wood 9 Ball Triangle
- Bridge Cue & Bridge Head
- 6-Cue Cue Rack
- Billiard Ball Set
- Table Cover
- FREE SHIPPING
- True White Glove Delivery & Installation USA
Aiden Pool Table Dimensions:
- Playing surface dimensions: 44" W x 88" L
- Outside dimensions: 58.25" W x 102.25" L x 33" H 950 LB
- White Glove Delivery: FREE SHIPPING & Installation
All in-stock tables are shipped within 1 - 2 weeks of ordering. Lead times may vary. A representative will reach out if your selected product has a longer lead time.
Your table will ship directly to a certified billiards technician in your area. A representative will reach out to you to coordinate the delivery and installation of your pool table after once your table has been picked up by the freight carrier. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes two-four weeks once the table has shipped, depending on location and installer lead time. This is subject to change during the holiday season and other busy periods.
What is white glove installation?
Your product ships directly to certified billiards technicians in your area. A representative with Sawyer Twain will reach out to you to begin to coordinate the delivery and professional installation of your pool table after production has been completed and your items are ready to ship. From purchase to installation, the process typically takes two-four weeks, depending on location and installer lead time. This is subject to change during the holiday season and other busy periods.
- 875.00 LBS
- True White Glove Delivery:
- FREE Shipping & Installation